
I call this one the green monster
Claire is confused which holiday it is....
Claire makes her dog brother Joe wear the bunny ears!
Claire also makes Grandpa Dalrymple wear the bunny ears!
Claire is now 12 lbs! She has started banging her toys on the table, giggles, and is extremely talkative. I don't think we told a lot of people about our scare that the doctors thought that Claire had Cystic Fibrosis by the way she scored on a repeat newborn screening. We found out as we got Claire home from the hospital that she doesn't have Cystic Fibrosis but does has the defective gene of Cystic Fibrosis. Finally after waiting two months to get in to see a Genetic Dr. we figured out that only I have the defective deltaF508 mutation for Cystic Fibrosis and and we were relieved to know that we can never pass on Cystic Fibrosis to subsequent children. They also tested Claire negative for Turner's Syndrome which is a common genetic disorder with her heart condition. It is good to know that we are all healthy and safe from both of these genetic disorders.

1 comment:
Miss Claire has gotten so BIG! I am so glad to hear that she is doing so well-so well she is ahead!We hope everything continues to go well for you guys! Carrie and Claire
Post a Comment