Sunday, April 26, 2009

Claire is 6 months old today!






We got her pictures taken for Easter/6 months a few weeks ago and just got them back. I might be a little biased but she is such a little baby doll! Claire is still doing great! We started baby food last week and so far sweet potatoes and squash are a big hit. If she is like Chad and I she will not be a picky eater. Although at times she is a little finicky with drinking her milk because she tires out easily, is distracted, and just does not take huge volumes. The most she will eat in a feeding is still 5 ounces for the last month. She is still working on sitting unassisted and being more comfortable on her tummy. I really want her to start crawling soon! She loves her Daddy. It is so fun to see them playing and laughing together. Chad is a great Dad and believe it or not he still loves to help change her diaper. I am really hoping the Developmental Clinic at Children's Hospital today goes well! (for those who are not familiar it is a team of doctors: neonatologist, eye doctor, hearing specialist, neurologist, physical therapist etc that examine her at many different tasks for a good 2 hours) Good Luck Baby Claire!

1 comment:

Andy O said...

She's darling! You might be biased but you're also very right! Cutest little girl! They grow up so fast...