Sunday, January 3, 2010

14 Months

Claire is now 14 months old! Her language skills improve everyday! She can now say mama and repeat a lot of different words that you ask her to. She is still cruising great but just does not have the confidence to walk on her own. She zips around the house behind all her push toys and cars and with us holding onto her. One of these days she will surprise us and walk independently. I have just weaned her of all of her bottles and tried to cut back as much as possible with her beloved pacifier. She had a great Christmas opening her presents and got to go to Sesame Street Live!


Claire opening presents Christmas morning.


Claire and Cousin Nora waiting patiently to open their Christmas presents.


She loved playing in the empty box. I love this onesie!


Claire getting ready for Sesame Street Live dressed in her Elmo outfit.....


This is how Claire was the entire first half. She was jumping up and down, screaming, and waiving her arms in the air. What can I say, she loves to sing and dance! Thanks Grandma Dalrymple!

1 comment:

skaczmarek said...

Mindy, she's adorable! I haven't checked your blog for several months. I'm happy to see how well she is doing! Hope you and your family are doing well.