Lydia is now 15 months old! She still weighed 19 lbs at her 15 month check up visit, which means she has not gained any weight since her first birthday. I am not sure how that happens since she eats everything in sight! We had to move her doctor visit up a few days because she was not feeling well. Now both girls are on the same antibiotic and hopefully Chad and I will not get sick. She just learned how to say, "Ho, Ho, Ho." Lydia loves to give kisses, brush her teeth, climb on the table and most of all have dance parties. For just learning how to walk she is a pretty good dancer!
We went to the Ramada tropics overnight in Des Moines
with Cara & Howie and all the kids
Claire has been doing really well in preschool and has started putting together her phonics sounds and learning sight words. The other day I was driving and I heard her spelling Mom and Dad from the back seat. She also knows the, of, and Lydia. I am not sure if she is starting to read or if she is a good guesser when I pause and try to let her finish a sentence or guess a word. She really likes the baby can read books. Claire just started a tumbling class this last month at Elite Cheer and seems to really like it. She is always throwing her self around perfecting her cartwheel, hand stands and forward rolls.
Claire with her cousin Nora
Aunt Cassie came out to help us take pictures and Claire had enough!
Santa pictures 2012! Poor Lydia about the third time seeing Santa she was all frowns but no tears.
Santa #1 at Bass Pro Shop
Claire did so good! She was reviewing her list with him....
Santa #2 at The Police Union Hall
Lydia loved her present afterwards.
Santa #3 at Centris
No comments:
Post a Comment