Tuesday, December 30, 2008
We are home!
We had a really long day on Monday getting cleared to go home from all of our doctors but we finally made it home around 8pm Monday night. Claire is still only taking 30-40 ml through a bottle and breastfeeding for small amounts of time so she is going home with her NG tube and feeding pumps until she is able to take full feeds orally. It feels good to be home but now we have a bunch of stuff to organize. I came home sick with flu like symptoms and diarrhea so thanks to my Mom and Chad we had a good night and morning. I will try to keep up on our postings but now that we are home I am sure we will be busy trying to get into a routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dalrymples!
That is great news! That gives me one more reason to celebrate, and you I am sure, on New Year's. Every thing will get organized and schedules will come with time. One year later though and I am less organized-how lazy! I am sure miss Claire will sleep all night alot more peaceful with out all of those vitals. O.K. Claire- show us what you can do! Carrie
Welcome Home!!I can't say how thrilled we are to see you are home!Goes to show what prayer and excellent medical care can do-God Bless Claire-she is amazing.Hope things continue to improve with eating etc-get some well deserved rest - all of you ! Love Ya Pat and Morrie
you guys I am so excited for you! I am so thankful for all your good news! Enjoy your new years eve together!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you are all home together now.
So happy for you guys :) Couldn't believe Claire wasn't here when I came back to work, but am soooo proud of her! Keep gaining weight little Claire :) Happy New Year!
Lindsey, 5th floor RN
Post a Comment